Camblish Training Institute was founded in 2011 in North City House, 30 Melle Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa. Camblish Training Institute started with six employees, and in 2014, Camblish Training Institute relocated to Orion House and its workforce grew to 12.
In 2013, Camblish Training Institute obtained its first accreditation from Services Seta and held its first international training in Malawi. Camblish has expanded its footprint in Africa to countries like Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zambia, and Namibia. Over the years, Camblish has facilitated various accredited and non-accredited training for local and international clients with excellence. We are today one of the most accredited training companies in Southern Africa, accredited with 14 SETAs, with more than a hundred and ten (110) full qualifications and over two thousand plus (2400+) unit standards. Camblish Training Institute works with professional bodies such as CESA, SAIOSH, PECB, ICB, and Pearson Vue for testing services.
Vision & Values
Our goal is to make consulting, contact, and online learning fun, affordable, and impactful. In pursuit of new knowledge, we engage in a wide range of scholarly, research, and creative activities, which are critical to addressing the immediate and long-term needs of society.
Camblish Training Institute is dedicated to designing customized programmes that meet the requirements and preferences of every client.
Our program starts with a needs analysis, followed by research to identify appropriate solutions, development of client-centered tailored training materials, delivery of solution-driven high-impact training, evaluation of the training sessions to check impact, and additional support when needed. Afterward, certify the candidates. Throughout our training programmes, we guarantee that each participant will be able to apply their learning to the workplace right away.
- We are dedicated to providing world-class business services that will effectively assist our clients toward a more strategic, effective, productive, and profitable future.
- By improving productivity and reducing costs, we add value to our client’s business operations.
- We provide top-class services in an ever-changing and fast-paced world as success is determined by good choices for lasting effects.
- Our corporate social responsibility investments are aimed at uplifting the destitute, creating local economic opportunities, and ultimately, creating jobs for the nation and other economies.
- For the nation and beyond, we aim to be a facilitator of opportunity identification and realization, growth, and transformation.
Contact Centre Management
Watch the success stories of our learners and their journey with us.